Monday, March 28, 2011

The Monster's 2nd Birthday - Part 2

My little monster turned 2 last month. We threw her a Minnie Mouse diva party because she's been very into Mickey Mouse Clubhouse lately. If you missed the decorations & cake, you can check them out here.

I was so glad that the snow didn't ruin M's birthday party again this year (we had to cancel her first birthday party due to a never-ending blizzard). She had a blast and that was all that mattered to me!

I made her dress the week before her party and the matching bows are from Bowquet's Bowtique on Etsy. These were a custom order from me and E (the owner of Bowquet) worked with me until they matched M's dress PERFECTLY. And they came super quick, too! I think I only ordered them maybe a week and a half before her party? And they got to me with plenty of time to spare. I get nearly all of M's bows from Bowquet (you see them hanging on the door in the picture below??? That's only half!) and highly recommend checking her out! She's even got some adorable spring/Easter bows ready to ship now! You can go visit her on Facebook, too.

Talking on the phone with her friend!

Opening presents
She thought this baby was hilarious. It kept saying "peekaboo, Mommy"


This one is my favorite!

My little diva <3





3 comments:

  1. Looks like she had fun! She is such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks for mentioning BOWquet! :) I love seeing pictures of M wearing my bows.
    Her party dress was beautiful and she looked adorable!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute bday outfit, she's a doll :)

    ReplyDelete