Thursday, March 3, 2011

A funny thing happened the other day....

Tuesday I was busy trying to cook dinner when of COURSE the monster comes running up to me.

Mommy! 
Mama! 
MOMMY!

What baby?

I peepee on the potty?

In a minute.

Okay, Mommy. 
*proceeds to pull off her dirty pull-up, dropping little turdlets all over the living room floor*

Come on, M..... Go wipe with toilet paper.

Okay, Mommy.
*proceeds to pick up a PLASTIC BAG and wipes her butt*

No... not a plastic bag. Toilet paper.

*stares at me*

TOOOOIIIIILET PAAAAAPER.

OHHHHH!
Okay, Mommy.
*runs to bathroom and pulls off a huge strand of tp, ripping off 1 piece at a time to wipe her butt and throw it in the toilet*

In the meantime, I'm standing in the kitchen cracking up because, first of all, she just wiped her butt with a plastic bag and, secondly, she's standing with a huge strand of toilet paper ripping off one piece at a time, wiping and throwing it in the toilet. Then she would flush the toilet and run up to me shouting "I DID IT! I DID IT, MOMMY! I PEEPEE ON THE POTTY!"

Oh, potty training.... I foresee many funny stories on this adventure.



No comments:

Post a Comment