Wednesday, March 16, 2011

30DC: Get Moving - The End

Well, I've reached the end of my 30 day challenge. I made it. I exercised every day for 30 days. While I didn't see any weight loss (and I actually had weight gain instead), I do feel it was a worthwhile experience. I notice that I am more apt to exercising every day without forcing myself to and that is always a good thing. In the long run, it will make me a healthier person and that is a plus. So while I'm a little disappointed that I didn't lose any weight from this experiment, I am happy that I no longer have to force myself to work out. Lets hope it keeps up.



2 comments:

  1. Your brave for doing it and sticking thru it even without much result. I was thinking about doing a water intake and an active challenge but not sure if I have the energy for it...LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the fact that you followed through with this for a whole month is great! I can't even exercise for a whole week let alone a month. Despite not seeing a loss, this is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete