Monday, February 14, 2011

What's for dinner this week?

In an attempt to motivate myself to cook more often rather than picking up something a few times a week, I decided to come up with a meal plan. I really suck at meal plans because I can never decide what to cook when. And now that my hubby is working the late shift on Tuesdays & Thursdays (and the occasional Friday until 8pm), I have less of a motivation to cook (I hate cooking for myself, especially since M couldn't care less).  The weekends will still be up for grabs, just in case we go out.


SO, here is my meal plan for this week (and I may switch the days around a bit)....


MONDAY (Valentine's Day): london broil marinated in fat free, zesty italian dressing cooked in the broiler; sauteed mushrooms; julienne potatoes; spinach sauteed with a little lemon juice and salt & pepper; maybe some steamed carrots


TUESDAY: fish sticks & steamed mixed veggies


WEDNESDAY: Turkey burgers baked in spaghetti sauce with italian cheeses served over spaghetti


THURSDAY: leftovers

FRIDAY: Pasta with vodka sauce; steamed veggies



No comments:

Post a Comment