Wednesday, February 23, 2011

30DC: Get Moving - Day 9

DAY 9 (2/22):
Hula Hoop: 7 minutes
Cardio (Squat & Punch with weights): 3-4 minutes

Weight Training: 2-3 minutes
Push-Ups (against the Wall): 20


I'm trying to vary my exercises each day (both the exercise themselves and the amount of time I spend doing them). When I do weight training, I do different movements every day so that my body doesn't get used to doing the same thing over and over again. I'm still not feeling the same burn I was last week. I'm thinking this means I need to do more each day, but I'm really trying not to overdo it, too, since I'm not taking any days off for these 30 days.
 


1 comment:

  1. You are doing awesome! Way to go! I actually broke out the kettleworx dvd last night! I'm so pround of myself, even though I think I'm going to be up tomorrow! I'm going to exercise again tonight too!

    ReplyDelete