Monday, February 14, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Get Moving - DAY 1

I've been really sucking with my exercise for the last few weeks, so I've decided to give myself a new 30 day challenge. The challenge? Do some sort of exercise every single day for 30 days. Something that I don't normally do. Whether it's 20 jumping jacks or walking for 2 hours around the zoo. I want to do SOMETHING every day. I think this should help me get back on track.

Here's what I've done so far today:
Jumping Jacks: 50
Fake Jump Rope: 35
Crunches Focusing on Obliques: 20
Weight Lifting: 3-4 minutes

I haven't decided yet if I'm going to post my progress or just once a week. We'll see.
If anyone wants to join me, feel free!



1 comment:

  1. I think this is a great idea! Just do something, that needs to be my goal too!

    ReplyDelete