Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Our Christmas - Happy Belated Holidays

I hope everyone had a great holiday! Ours were kind of all over the place this year... Jesse's grandmother passed away on the 23rd. She was diagnosed 2 weeks ago with stage 4 liver and pancreatic cancer, plus a blood clot in her heart. She refused any other tests. This is the third year in a row that one of his family member's passed away right before one of the fall holidays (his grandmother right before Christmas this year, his Uncle right before Thanksgiving last year and his dad right before Thanksgiving the year before that). They say bad things come in threes, so I'm hoping 2011 will be a better year.

Playing with her new Singamajig

Christmas Eve, M & I went to my Aunt's. It was good. I got to see some family that I haven't seen in a while and M loves playing over there. She got some great new things, too. I think with her Christmas money, we're going to try to get tickets to go see the Imagination Movers in NYC in May.

She LOVES her slide. She kept sliding all her new toys down it. I'm glad we got this for her. I love that it folds up so I can put it away if I want to, too.

On Christmas, we headed up to Jesse's mom's. It was a good day. M loved opening all of her gifts and she kept saying "HO HO COME! HO HO COME!" Ho Ho is Santa, in case you couldn't figure it out. ;)

She kept "knocking" on the box of her new dollhouse and saying "KNOCK KNOCK"

I'm working from home this week since her school is closed. It's rough because she's got a bit of cabin fever, but there's no way I'm taking her outside with all the snow we've gotten recently. Jesse has the car all week, too, so we can't go out anywhere once I'm done either. It's a little rough. I'll be glad once things start getting back to normal.

I hope you guys had a wonderful holiday!


1 comment:

  1. Cute photos. Looks like you all had a good Christmas.

    ReplyDelete