Friday, December 31, 2010

One of the best feelings ever...

I love when I go to the store to buy new jeans and find out that I've dropped a size... This time it's even better because I dropped TWO sizes. This is why I keep dieting. This is why I should exercise. I took my measurements today, too. I've lost way more inches than I thought I did.

STARTING MEASUREMENTS: 44 - 37.5 - 46.5 - 29 (the fourth measurement is thigh)
CURRENT MEASUREMENTS: 43 - 34 - 43 - 28
MEASUREMENT LOSS TO DATE: 1 - 3.5 - 3.5 - 1

LOVE IT. I still have a lot of work to go, but I definitely feel much better now that I know I'm down 2 sizes and now fit into a size I can find at MOST stores.

I'm hoping that this will motivate me to keep going. We have a gym in our complex. I wish I could find the motivation to go use the treadmill over there.


1 comment: