Thursday, November 18, 2010

Weekly Weigh In - Week 24


How Do I Participate:

1. Write a Blog Post. Somewhere in it you MUST post the 'Weekly Weigh-In' Button and your weight. (a picture is recommend NOT required)
2. Link up using the McLinky below (Please link to your actual Weekly Weigh-In post, NOT your main blog page)
3. # Become a follower of Marvelous Mommy and My Little Apricot with GFC!
4. Visit other blogs on the linky and show your support. Congratulate them on their weight-loss and encourage them when they are struggling! Be sure to return the favor if someone visits/follows you.

Remember, you don't need to link up on Thursdays. The linky is open for the whole week!

**No nasty comments! This is a fun support group of women (and men) on a weight-loss journey! Any haters will be removed from the linky and will not be allowed to participate in the future!

Last Week:
191.1

This Week:
 186.7

STARTING WEIGHT: 211.6
LAST WEEK'S WEIGHT:191.1
CURRENT WEIGHT: 186.7
TOTAL LOSS/GAIN FROM LAST WEEK: -4.4lbs
TOTAL LOSS/GAIN TO DATE: -24.9lbs
GOAL BY DECEMBER 2: 185
LONG TERM GOAL:  145




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting atPhotobucket


Woohoo! Another good week. I love good weeks. I'm actually really surprised about this week's loss. I was expecting another gain this week because I've still had the munchies pretty badly, but I guess I chose better snacks this week (though I'm sure the cheesecake & brownies didn't help my cause).

Anyway, a loss is a loss! :)

It's confirmed, next week we will be weighing in on Wednesday due to the holiday!



6 comments:

  1. Good job!!! :) It's awesome to see how far you've come since starting. It's encouraging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! Such a great feeling when the scale cooperates! ;) Keep it up.

    Ps. Not sure how I linked twice? Oh, well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! That's a great loss and it gets you on the roll for the holidays!

    I'm glad we are weighing in on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are totally rocking it! keep up the awesome work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man now I want cheesecake!!!! I love cheesecake!!! I better call the hubby so he can stop on his way home!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo! Keep up with the good work. You all are going to catch up with me. I need to get my butt moving.

    ReplyDelete