Sunday, November 21, 2010

I love Christmas....

But I love Thanksgiving, too, and it makes me so sad that Thanksgiving gets tossed aside for Christmas. It may be because my birthday is November 23 (2 days left until I'm a quarter of a century old), so it's always Thanksgiving time around me birthday, but I feel like Thanksgiving is getting the short end of the stick.

Lately I've been seeing all of these people talking about putting their tree up this weekend, but Thanksgiving isn't even over yet! We haven't even gotten close. I have no qualms with putting up the tree Thanksgiving weekend, but come on, before turkey day?

It makes me feel like my birthday is being skipped, too. :(

I can't be the only one who feels like Thanksgiving is getting shafted, can I?

Thanksgiving comes first!!!!





1 comment:

  1. I am so that person.... I was so tempted to put my tree up today!

    Come say hi sometime, www.doylesdays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete