Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Fall Harvest & Thanksgiving Party Games


A few weeks ago, I had the chance to do a review for Python Printable Games on their Halloween party games. If you missed that post, please check it out here.


I liked the Halloween games so much that I was glad to check out their printable Thanksgiving Party Games pack. The Thanksgiving pack has over 30 printables, which is a little smaller than the Halloween pack, but still great. I also noticed that a good handful of the Thanksgiving pack were duplicates from the Halloween one. I think that if I had paid for these 2 packs separately, I would've been upset about this - especially since the pack costs $19.95. If I'm going to pay that much for the Fall Harvest set, I'd better be getting something completely new.


All in all, I still liked the printables and M still enjoyed coloring the pictures!


Note: I received Python's Printable Fall Harvest Games Pack for free in order to do this review.


[Product review & giveaway disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."]

No comments:

Post a Comment