Thursday, October 28, 2010

Weekly Weigh In - Week 21


How Do I Participate:

1. Write a Blog Post. Somewhere in it you MUST post the 'Weekly Weigh-In' Button and your weight. (a picture is recommend NOT required)
2. Link up using the McLinky below (Please link to your actual Weekly Weigh-In post, NOT your main blog page)
3. # Become a follower of Marvelous Mommy and My Little Apricot with GFC!
4. Visit other blogs on the linky and show your support. Congratulate them on their weight-loss and encourage them when they are struggling! Be sure to return the favor if someone visits/follows you.

Remember, you don't need to link up on Thursdays. The linky is open for the whole week!

**No nasty comments! This is a fun support group of women (and men) on a weight-loss journey! Any haters will be removed from the linky and will not be allowed to participate in the future!

Last Week:
[NO PICTURE]
198.4

This Week:

192.2

STARTING WEIGHT: 211.6
LAST WEEK'S WEIGHT:198.4
CURRENT WEIGHT: 192.2
TOTAL LOSS/GAIN FROM LAST WEEK: -6.2lbs
TOTAL LOSS/GAIN TO DATE: -19.4lbs
GOAL BY NOVEMBER 18: 190
LONG TERM GOAL:  145


I kicked some serious butt this week! I think it's my best loss to date. I'm not really sure how, but that's okay. I counted my calories in my log and made sure not to go over MOST days (have to cut myself a break sometimes).

We've switched to Boca meat instead of ground beef, so that's probably helping and I also went for 2 walks this week.

Sunday, I did 4 laps around the track at the local high school while carrying M (she didn't want to walk or sit in her stroller). So that's like walking and carrying 28lbs weights. haha. Then we went for a 40 minute walk around the park yesterday (M & I), which is all uphill coming back.






7 comments:

  1. Yea!! Congrats on the weight loss! I so need to start doing this again - just need to find motivation and time! I need a challenge partner!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Way to go!!

    So I guess I am going to get some boca! haha ;)

    Great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's a great weight loss for one week! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kicking some major @ss!! Good for you lady! :)

    ReplyDelete