Thursday, October 21, 2010

Weekly Weigh In - Week 20


How Do I Participate:

1. Write a Blog Post. Somewhere in it you MUST post the 'Weekly Weigh-In' Button and your weight. (a picture is recommend NOT required)
2. Link up using the McLinky below (Please link to your actual Weekly Weigh-In post, NOT your main blog page)
3. # Become a follower of Marvelous Mommy and My Little Apricot with GFC!
4. Visit other blogs on the linky and show your support. Congratulate them on their weight-loss and encourage them when they are struggling! Be sure to return the favor if someone visits/follows you.

Remember, you don't need to link up on Thursdays. The linky is open for the whole week!

**No nasty comments! This is a fun support group of women (and men) on a weight-loss journey! Any haters will be removed from the linky and will not be allowed to participate in the future!

Last Week:
194.2


This Week:
[NO PICTURE]
198.4

STARTING WEIGHT: 211.6
LAST WEEK'S WEIGHT:194.2
CURRENT WEIGHT: 198.4
TOTAL LOSS/GAIN FROM LAST WEEK: +4.2lbs
TOTAL LOSS/GAIN TO DATE: -13.2lbs
GOAL BY NOVEMBER 18: 190
LONG TERM GOAL:  145


I really sucked this week and I deserve it. Alongside being and pms-y, I ate. There's no excuse for it. We treated ourselves to Burger King for the first time in months, too. I can't say it wasn't worth it, but I need to get back on the ball now.



4 comments:

  1. You sound like me last week. I just had to take a break. Sometimes we just need it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries girl! You'll get back to it this week :)

    Burger King is good though!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just getting my weight posted. Thanks again for getting the linky posted! I like the old one so much better than that list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had burger king last week too...
    it was delish but oh so bad.
    You can do it girl. Just jump back on track :)
    I totally suck for missing this weeks weigh in. I realized I had missed it when I realized it was Friday afternoon!

    ReplyDelete