Saturday, October 2, 2010

The feeling you get...

You know the feeling you get when you make a great find while out shopping?? I love that feeling.

I went shopping this morning with M, like we do every Saturday morning. First, we stopped at Babies R Us to pick her up an umbrella stroller. We have a regular stroller, but we're headed into NYC tomorrow and don't want to carry big one around on the train.


I picked up this guy for only $30. Not bad, right?

But if I weren't enough, we headed over to Target and I found a 7-pc glass drinkware set (1 carafe and 6 glasses) for $3.24.

$3.24

Um, you can't really beat that. 

We were in need of a new pitcher and our cats broke half our glasses, so I got it. I would've been crazy not to.

Have you guys found any great deals yet this weekend?


No comments:

Post a Comment