Thursday, September 30, 2010

Weekly Weigh In - Week 17


How Do I Participate:

1. Write a Blog Post. Somewhere in it you MUST post the 'Weekly Weigh-In' Button and your weight. (a picture is recommend NOT required)
2. Link up using the McLinky below (Please link to your actual Weekly Weigh-In post, NOT your main blog page)
3. # Become a follower of Marvelous Mommy and My Little Apricot with GFC!
4. Visit other blogs on the linky and show your support. Congratulate them on their weight-loss and encourage them when they are struggling! Be sure to return the favor if someone visits/follows you.

Remember, you don't need to link up on Thursdays. The linky is open for the whole week!

**No nasty comments! This is a fun support group of women (and men) on a weight-loss journey! Any haters will be removed from the linky and will not be allowed to participate in the future!

Last Week:
198


This Week:
195.6


STARTING WEIGHT: 211.6
LAST WEEK'S WEIGHT:198
CURRENT WEIGHT: 195.6
TOTAL LOSS/GAIN FROM LAST WEEK: -2.4lbs
TOTAL LOSS/GAIN TO DATE: -16lbs
GOAL BY OCTOBER 7: 194
LONG TERM GOAL:  145


To be completely honest, I really thought I blew it this week. I ate a lot. I drank a ton of soda. I didn't exercise. I was expecting a gain. But instead I had a loss.... a 2.4lbs loss at that! I'm so proud of myself. We did go on a 3 hour family walk last weekend, so maybe that's what did it? Or maybe my eating a lot was actually me adjusting to my new normal amount of food (finally?). Who knows, but a loss is a loss is a loss and I'm proud of it! Only 1.6lbs to go to make my goal for next week.

I think I can. I think I can. I think I can.





7 comments:

  1. YAY! YAY! You can definitely do it!! You are so close to your goal, Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with your weight loss!! Glad to have you on as the new co-host!!

    ReplyDelete