Thursday, September 2, 2010

Weekly Weigh In - Week 13


How Do I Participate:
  1. Write a Blog Post. Somewhere in it you MUST post the 'Weekly Weigh-In' Button and your weight. (a picture is recommend NOT required)
  2. Link up using the McLinky below (Please link to your actual Weekly Weigh-In post, NOT your main blog page) 
  3. Become a follower of this blog and at least 1 other blog listed on the linky. Visit them and show your support. Congratulate them on their weight-loss and encourage them when they are struggling! Be sure to return the favor if someone visits/follows you.
**No nasty comments! This is a fun support group of women (and men) on a weight-loss journey! Any haters will be removed from the linky and will not be allowed to participate in the future!



Last Week:
197.5

This Week:

  201.5

STARTING WEIGHT: 211.6
LAST WEEK'S WEIGHT: 197.5
CURRENT WEIGHT: 201.5
TOTAL LOSS/GAIN FROM LAST WEEK: +4.0lbs
 TOTAL LOSS/GAIN TO DATE: -10.1lbs
GOAL BY OCTOBER 7: 194


This week was a really bad week for me. Work has been stressing me out - my boss has been making me incredibly angry and I'm pissed that I'm supposed to babysit one of my co-workers who's been with the company much longer than I have. Plus, we went to visit J's family to celebrate his mom & sister's birthdays and, of course, we went out to eat. 
So... I ate... a lot. I'm going to try to do better for next week.



8 comments:

  1. I am sorry. Stress alone will cause weight gain, then we compensate by eating and that causes more. We all have our ups and downs. If it wasn't so hard everyone would be skinny. I hope you have a stress free weekend and next week. Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for the gain. Stress is horrible when trying to lose weight. Hope you have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. stupid bosses and stress! :(
    You are doing a great job, just 1 bad week. You can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stress will do it every time. Hope you have a better week next week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. :( Don't worry about the gain. Gain Happens? hehe. Like you said you'll do better next week!! Stay with it, you're doing a great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate stress. Just from the stress of my daughter this morning {i will blog about it later} I feel like I have gained about 5 lbs just today!!!
    oh...but next week will be better :)
    Your on the right track and you know what needs to be done. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stress sucks. Sorry you were stressed and had a bad week. Next week will be better I'm sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I left you an award on my blog www.lebedafamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete