Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Python Printable Halloween Games Pack

I
I don't know if you guys have ever heard of Python Printable Games before or not, but I found them the other day and decided to check them out. The Monster and I had some fun last night with the Halloween party games. And I have to tell you, she really enjoyed it.

A quick glimpse at some of what's included.
 The Halloween pack has over 50 printables, including trivia, coloring pages, crafts and activities. I found that most of the games were a little above and beyond 19 month old (or... almost 20 month old, haha), but they did have stuff for a wide variety of ages. Since she can't follow specific directions yet, I found the coloring pages to be best for M. And they did have a lot of coloring pages... I'd estimate around 14 pages (but I think it only counted as 2 of the printables because it was 2 separate pdfs).

M hard at work
And that's the other thing - everything comes in PDF format! So as long as you have a pdf reader (like Adobe Reader), you're good to print out as many of the things as you want! And they aren't just limited to Halloween. There were also Fall Harvest, Thanksgiving and NFL themed activities in my pack.

My personal favorite printable in the pack were the crosswords and word searches, but I've always been a fan of those. You even get the answer sheets. I also think that the trivia and craft activities would be great if you were having a party or a small get together.... or even for family night.


If you head over to Python's Halloween Pack description, you will see that they've outlined what you can expect to find in your download. Once you purchase your pack (only $19.95 for the Halloween one!), you will receive a confirmation email instantly with your download link (no shipping charges). The only thing I didn't like was that you can only click the link 5 times, so if you forgot to download something or you only have a few minutes, you can only go to the page 5 times. They do tell you this though, so that's a plus. I did all my downloading in one shot.

The site for your downloads will look something like this:
And you will need to click each link to download each game/activity. Each pdf contains multiple pages. So when it says 'coloring pages', you're actually getting multiple coloring pages, not just 1. I'd say you're really getting somewhere closer to 100 printables.


All in all, I would recommend checking out Python's Halloween pack to anyone looking for a little fall fun (and yes, anyone includes adults).

Also, be sure to check out their FREE coloring page section (and you get a $5 coupon, too!).


Note: I received Python's Printable Halloween Games Pack for free in order to do this review.








This Product Was a Free Giveaway

2 comments:

  1. So cool! I'll have to go check it out.
    Love the pics of M coloring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cute! I love the picture of her coloring with two at a time! lol

    ReplyDelete