Thursday, August 5, 2010

Weekly Weigh In - Week 9


Last Week:
200.0

This Week:
 (sorry it's blurry, I was in a rush)
 201.5

STARTING WEIGHT: 211.6
LAST WEEK'S WEIGHT: 200.0
CURRENT WEIGHT: 201.5
TOTAL LOSS/GAIN FROM LAST WEEK: +1.5lbs
 TOTAL LOSS/GAIN TO DATE: -10.1lbs
GOAL BY SEPTEMBER 1: 192

My weight is back where it was 2 weeks ago. I'm feeling really frustrated and disappointed this week. Every time I get close to dipping below 200, I seem to jump right back up. AM I EVER GOING TO GET BELOW 200?! The worst part is that I did really well this week. I haven't had soda in 3 days now (not even a little bit) and the only thing I've been substituting soda for is water! All week I've been drinking glass after glass of water and maybe once or twice a day, I'll have a cup of cranberry juice or a glass of iced tea. The rest is all water. And to top it off, I've been exercising more routinely than I was last week. I've even been eating healthier and making sure that I cook instead of us grabbing something while we're out. And yet, I gained 1.5lbs.

I've been sort of feeling lately like all my efforts are for nothing. I've lost a total of 10.1lbs in the last 3 months, so why have none of my clothing sizes have gone down at all? Will they ever go down? It's very discouraging for me to know that I worked even harder this week than I have lately and gave up something I love only to find out that I gained weight.





10 comments:

  1. Maybe since you did work out a lot you are gaining some muscle. All I can say it keep on it! It will start to come off. The thing with the soda might take a couple weeks to tell a difference. I am sorry you feel discouraged. You can do it! You are doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be discouraged there are so many reasons why it may be stalling right now, your cycle, maybe that weight is just a spot where you naturally plateau so you have to change things, salt intake etc. lots of things. Just stick to it as long as you're moving more and consuming less calories it'll pay off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dont get frusterated! It sounds like your doing a fantastic job and even though this week your not posting a picture of a loss I bet next week you will be.
    Keep it up and you will start to see a difference!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dont get frusterated! It sounds like your doing a fantastic job and even though this week your not posting a picture of a loss I bet next week you will be.
    Keep it up and you will start to see a difference!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't feel too discouraged, I gained too. Actually, this is the second weekly weigh in post where someone has gained.....so that's three of us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stay positive!! I think this past week was hard on all of us!! Just keep doing what you are doing, keep drinking water and hang in there!!

    Head up, chin high! You are doing GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey just noticed your linky. If you'll send me the code or make it a blog hop so I can grab the code, I'll change mine...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amy posted a linky before I got your email about yours! So...there is 2 now!
    I went ahead and did both.
    OOPS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with Sarah! I think it's starting to turn into muscle. Have you ever tried the sparkling water at walmart? I love that stuff and when I'm actually good about staying away from the pop thats what drink. I'm just joining the weekly weigh in so i'm not real familiar with anything. Have you changed up your routine?
    Are you doing wii fit? Thats how I've been weighing in too. Good luck and I'm sure your gonna do great!

    Jennifer @ Life with the Lebedas

    ReplyDelete