Thursday, July 29, 2010

Weekly Weigh In - Week 8


Last Week:
201.5

This Week:
 200.0

STARTING WEIGHT: 211.6
LAST WEEK'S WEIGHT: 201.5
CURRENT WEIGHT: 200.0
TOTAL LOSS/GAIN FROM LAST WEEK: -1.5lbs
 TOTAL LOSS/GAIN TO DATE: -11.6lbs
GOAL BY SEPTEMBER 1: 192

I really sucked at exercising and eating right this week. I sucked at drinking water, too. I'd blame the wedding, but I was actually good while we were at the shore! Given, I did gain about a half a pound since the wedding (though it could be water weight), but at least the scale still went down since last week! And 1.5lbs isn't bad at all. I do know, however, that there will be no way that I will be losing another 5lbs in 2 days, SO I am changing my goal a little early. 
 
I have my annual physical coming up on September 1st and I would like to weigh less than I did the last time I was at the doctor. I believe I was somewhere around 195, so my new goal will be 192lbs by September 1 (or September 2, since September 1 is a Wednesday). That's a total of 8lbs or 2lbs per week.




8 comments:

  1. Great job! Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your doing so well! And on my honeymoon I think I can back weighing about 10lbs heavier then when I left. So good for you for not pigging out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That should be doable. And you had a great loss considering you had your wedding!!!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are going great and I am sure that you can make your goal!

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go!! and Congrats again!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are doing so great. Goals are suggestions, something to work towards but nothing is written in stone so do what you can and keep working hard and you'll get it.
    Take care my friend and God Bless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go! Congratulations on the wedding again. I might get my post up tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete