Thursday, July 22, 2010

Weekly Weigh In - Week 7 & 21 Day Challenge



Last Week:
201.9

This Week:
201.5

STARTING WEIGHT: 211.6
LAST WEEK'S WEIGHT: 201.9
CURRENT WEIGHT: 201.5
TOTAL LOSS/GAIN FROM LAST WEEK: -0.4lbs
 TOTAL LOSS/GAIN TO DATE: -10.1lbs
GOAL BY AUGUST 1: 195

My weight loss this week wasn't great, but it's definitely better than gaining weight. I was really hoping to drop below 200 for my wedding, do you think I could still do it in 2 days?? The beginning of the week, we ate really crappily. I've been trying to make all the candy and stuff for the wedding, so I haven't been much in the mood for cooking. Yesterday, I only ate vegetables during the day (I had 2 slices of pizza for dinner). I've been keeping up with my water drinking, for the most part. I only slipped 1 day, but I still drank 2 cups that day, so I feel ok with it.
Here's hoping I can lose 2lbs by Saturday! hahaha.




8 comments:

  1. At least it was a loss and not a gain. It is hard to eat healthy when you are busy! If I don't talk to you before Saturday hope you have a fantastic wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the lost! It's always good to see the number go down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey a lose is a lose regardless of how much!!! Congrats!!

    Have a fantabulous day on Saturday!! Best of Luck and Wishes for the PERFECT DAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you are doing great! I hope your wedding is everything you dreamed it to be!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can totally lose 2 pounds before the wedding!! Heck, you probably will just due to the stress of the whole thing! ;-) Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job!
    If your as stressed as I was right before I got married you should drop a few more lbs and be under 200 no problem! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, and have a blessed wedding and marriage!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the loss this week! Way to go!

    Hope you have a wonderful wedding!

    ReplyDelete