Friday, July 23, 2010

Wedding Countdown - 1 Day to Go!

If you've been keeping up with my blog, you'll know that my wedding is tomorrow! I'm really excited, too.

I said yesterday that I'd have loved to have made it below 200lbs for my wedding and guess what, I did!


199.3. I'm so proud of myself! I have a long way to go to make it back down to where I want to be, but I am impressed that I made it below 200. I have a doctor's appointment next week (I think) and I'd love to be lower than what I was last year, which I think is looking good so far - I don't remember exactly where it was, but it was somewhere in the 195-205 range.

And to think, I made my wedding goal even though I made about 500 million of these...


And of course, I had to taste test every single flavor multiple times. I'll tell you guys about them when I get back. Wish me luck!


4 comments:

  1. WTG! I knew you could do it! Those look delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just had to post pictures of those yummy looking chocolate. :)
    So excited, only 1 day left!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a wonderful wedding day!
    Those chocolates look delish :)
    And congrats on getting down to 199!! I knew you could do it!
    Cant wait to see pictures. I bet you will make an amazing and beautiful bride.
    {hugs}

    ReplyDelete