Friday, July 23, 2010

Guest Post - Cloth for the Coast

With my wedding quickly approaching, Amy from Marvelous Mommy has agreed to fill in for me today. If you haven't visited her blog before, be sure to stop by and tell her hello!










I'm sure you have heard of the oil spill. You must be living in a bubble if you haven't. ;-) As you know, many business have been affected by the spill as well as the wildlife.


Photobucket









Any animals that have been covered in oil, now need to be cleaned. The towels and blankets that are used to clean the animals, can only be used once and then must be discarded of.  



How you can help:


  • Donate your old baby blanket and diaper inserts for pocket diapers
  • Add the Cloth For The Coast button to your sidebar
  • LIKE 'Cloth for the Coast' on Facebook
  • Write a blog post

These supplies will be organized in the Mother of Eden's (makers of FuzziBunz® Diapers) Louisiana warehouse and distributed with the help of FedEx who is donating the shipping to the agencies that request them on an ongoing basis.





To send in donations of cloth items:

FuzziBunz® Diapers

Attn: CFC

315 Weeks St

New Iberia, LA 70560





For more ways to help, please visit www.communityforthecoast.org/ 



I have been blogging since June 2009. I am a 23 year old stay-at-home mom. I was married to my wonderful husband David in November 2008. We got pregnant 2 months later with our precious baby girl Natalie! Find me at MarvelousMommy.com



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I will spread the word to family and friends!
    Thanks Amy :)

    ReplyDelete