Thursday, June 17, 2010

Weekly Weigh In - Week 2


Ok, week 2! I wasn't feeling too well this week (and I'm still not), so I didn't get to exercise as much as I'd hoped. I really need to get over whatever stomach thing this is so that I can get my rear in gear.

I took pictures this time from my wii! Here's my weight from 6/13 (almost a week ago).

You see that spike??? I was up to 206.6lbs this week :(

And today!! So I've lost around 2.5 lbs (3.6 if you count that spike).

I do have to say that when I started the Wii Fit, I was done to 202.2...

I like to think that the .8lbs gain is actually muscle gain.

Long Term Goals
Starting Weight: 211.8
Current Weight: 203
Weight Loss Goal by July 31: 185lbs
Left to Go to Make Goal: 18lbs
Weight Loss Goal by October 31: 170lbs
Weight Loss Goal by December 31: 160lbs
Weight Loss Goal by February 28: 140lbs
Other Goals: Drink more water/drink less soda

Goals Re-Cap 
WATER: This week, I did manage to drink more water. In a typical week, there are days when I fail to have even 1 cup of water. It's hard for me, especially when I work from the office, because half the time our water cooler water is warm (the thing that makes it cold is temperamental). I managed to drink 2-3 cups per day most days this week (I think I missed 1 or 2). I know that that's not what I'm supposed to be drinking per day, but I feel that it's a big improvement from 0 cups per day.

WEIGHT LOSS: I've lost 2.5lbs since Sunday and I've gained .8lbs since last Monday. I think that this is okay. I'm a little disappointed in myself because I hate that I was almost done to 202 and now I'm up almost a pound from that. Hopefully I won't be as sick this week and I'll be able to do a little more working out.

EATING HEALTHIER: I've been trying. This one is the most difficult because my boss buys us lunch whenever we work in the office. Usually, it's from some local pizza place. So I've been trying. Instead of getting a large cheese steak and fries, I get a small hoagie (aka sub or hero) or a slice of pizza. This one is going to be a hard one to kick.

This Week's Goals
This week I would like to increase my water intake from 2 glasses a day to 3 or 4 glasses per day. 
I'd also like to lose 3lbs this week.






11 comments:

  1. hang in there. It is not an easy task to lose weight. CElebrate the 2.5 pounds you lost and as you exercise and continue to try to eat right, it will come off

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love your goals. I wish I could make real goals. But I am so inconsistant. OH and your water goal is a really good idea. I have been trying so hard to drink water during the day instead of pop or coffee. It's so hard.
    Congrats on the weight loss!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up today! I hope you start feeling better! I love how the wii keeps up with everything. The date...time...everything!! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from NFF. Good luck with your goals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, hang in there! Looks like you're doing great so far!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the follow...I'm following back now! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Follower 100, YAY!!

    Way to go on the weight loss! I'm trying too, but it's hard!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your weight loss! It is a real inspiration that you have reasonable weight loss goals - that you aren't trying to get to 130 pounds and look like a waif. I'm your newest follower (congrats on 100, btw) and will be sheering you on!

    xo Erin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Following you right back!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful on the weight loss!!! :) Following you back!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for visiting me from nff. I'm visiting back.

    ReplyDelete