What you need:
3 frozen chicken breasts
1 pack of mushrooms
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can of water
1 packet dry onion soup mix (I used Liptons)
1. Sprinkle onion powder on the bottom of your crock pot (I covered the entire bottom.
2. Empty can of cream of mushroom soup into the crock pot, use the can to measure out a copy of water and add that, too.
3. Add frozen chicken breast & sliced mushrooms to the mix
4. Sprinkle onion soup mix on top.
5. Cover your pot, turn it on low and walk away. I cooked mine from the time I left for work (around 6:30am) until I got home (around 5:00), but I've also cooked it on low for 6-8 hours before (just make sure the chicken separates easily and is thoroughly cooked). If you keep it in longer, like I did, the flavors will absorb more into the meat.