Sunday, May 2, 2010

Zoo

Yesterday, we took the Little Monster to the zoo for the first time. It was hot, but fun! She enjoyed the monkeys and giraffes the most.

Here she is right after we bought our season passes...

Daddy & M looking at the monkeys

My little bumblebee

Petting the goats
Me and the Monster

After the zoo, we headed over to CiCi's, since we'd never been there before. I was very surprised that she was free to get in - I expected to pay the kid's price. The pizza wasn't too bad either. She liked it and that's what mattered. I was expecting her to be beat by the time we got home, but it was quite the contrary! She was actually very hyper and the first thing she did was pick up her 'Huckle's Good Manners' book and start reading to herself.

My little girl is growing up. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment