Friday, May 28, 2010

Favorite Beachy Finds - Take 1

In a little under 2 months, I will be standing on the beach saying my wedding vows. Since we waited so long to set a date and then picked one so close, it's crunch time for us and I've been looking everywhere I can for great finds to make our wedding day special. I wanted to share some of my favorites with you guys today (and I'm positive there will be more). Please come visit the treasury I created on Etsy for some of my favorites. I'd also like to explain why I love these particular pieces so much.

1. Starfish & Co. Gulf Water Sterling Silver Earring & Necklace set by seadrops
I think that this set is romantic and beautiful. I absolutely love it and I love that the colors match our wedding invitations. Seadrops has a ton of beautiful pieces that I would love to own. Two of my other favorite pieces are the Pink Sands necklace and the Seahorse necklace.
2. White Starfish Headband by Landlocked Mermaids
This headband is gorgeous! I think that the other way I could possibly love it more would be if the headband itself were white. I think that if it were, it would match my dress perfectly! LandlockedMermaids also has many other beautiful hairpieces available in their shop.
3. Beach Wedding Bridal Bouquet by AmoreBride
AmoreBride has gorgeous bouquets and boutonnieres for sale, but this piece is my absolute favorite!I love the simplicity and the splashes of color.
4. Sand Dollar Felt Hair Accessory by OrdinaryMommy
I would LOVE to have this piece to put in the little monster's hair for the wedding.

5. Beach Love Shell 8x10 Photograph by eternalimages
I have always loved this piece by eternalimages. It's simple, classic and elegant.
6. Neptune's Cove Necklace by jetaimeboutique
Seahorses are one of the few creatures in the world that mate for life. To me, they symbolize eternal love and that is why we chose two of them to appear on our wedding invitations. I think that's why I love this necklace so much, too.
7. Starfish Save the Date Magnets by AngelEllie
I love how detailed these magnets are! They appear to be well made and they have a nice crisp look to them.
8. Beach Trinkets Headband by SmallGirlDesign
I'm absolutely in love with this piece. I love the way the 'trinkets' complement each other and the clean design. I also like that it wouldn't overwhelm the head and become the 1 thing everyone sees.

I don't want to overwhelm you guys, so I'm going to stop here for now and I'll tell you why I love the other 8 a little later!

6 comments:

  1. I love them, especially the starfish headband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, you have such a treasure trove. oh, congratulations and best wishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of treasure over here. Im your new follower from new friends friday, follow friday and friday follow me.

    http://www.gossipme.us/2010/05/friday-memes.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower from New Friend Friday- please follow me back at a

    http://helpingunitefatherandson.blogspot.com/

    Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful collection, love the soft colors! Thank you for including my starfish save the date magnets!

    Ellie, the head chick
    My Little Chickadee Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your upcoming beachy weddinjg! Your selections and presentation are so fresh, I just love them all!
    Thank you for including my Beach Bouquet!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete