Thursday, May 6, 2010

30 Day Shred: Days 6 & 7

I'm really starting to feel it in my core. My left leg is still sore, so I've been doing a lot of punches instead of a lot of the jumping. I have to say that even though I'm subbing a lot of the exercises for other things that Jillian does in the video, I really feel like I'm making progress. I still get winded during the work out and have to take breaks, but they are becoming shorter and further apart. Today I only had to take 1 break for about 30 seconds (1 cardio rep).

My weight is also now down to around 208! woohoo! And that's in only a little over a week (today was day 7 of the video, but I started 10 days ago).

Total Weight Loss to Date: 2.8 lbs

To see all posts regarding the 30 Day Shred program or my progress with it, please check out the posts tagged 3ds.

1 comment: