Friday, April 2, 2010

New Friend Friday!

The Girl Creative

I saw this great post over at The Girl Creative called New Friend Friday and thought it was a great idea! So I'm joining in! I'd love to know what everyone's favorite animals are this week. My absolute favorite is the horse. There's just something really awesome about being up on one and riding with the wind in your hair. Love it!

How it works:
1. Answer the question about yourself and add a link to your blog!
2. Comment on the blog of the person directly above you and let them know you're from New Friend Friday.
3. Comment on as many blogs from the comments as possible.

Please visit The Girl Creative for the full list of links and your NFF button! And don't forget to leave her a comment!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Dani!
    Visiting from New Friend Friday!
    My fav animal has to be the cat!
    - Christin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    Thanks so much for visiting me for New Friend Friday. ♥ And for telling me your favorite color!

    I hope you can make use of the sweet blue bird image. ♥

    Happy Easter...

    Come by anytime..I'm always close by. ♥

    Hugs,
    Stephanie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thanks for visiting me at my blog. Your daughter is adorable! Off to take a look around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks fro coming by 504 Main. My favorite animal..dogs...unconditional sweet puppy love!
    Holly
    504 Main

    ReplyDelete