Wednesday, April 28, 2010

30 Day Shred: Day 2

Starting: 210.8 lbs -- Current: 209.6 lbs -- Target: 170 (by 7/24/10)
Total Weight Loss to Date:  1.2 lbs -- Pounds to Go: 39.6

I woke up this morning a little sore, but not too bad. Got up and started my work out. I feel like I was moving a little slower today than yesterday, but that may be because the Little Monster woke me up in the middle of the night crying. So I didn't get as much sleep as I had hoped for. I did make it through the whole video with minimal breaks. I was even able to make my jumps and lunges a little bigger/deeper. So that is a good sign! My 3lb weights felt heavier than yesterday though.

I'm definitely feeling it in my thighs & calves today - thank goodness I'm not on my feet all day! I also feel it a little in my arm pit area.

J wants to try the video when we get home this evening. I think I'm going to take a nap instead!

I haven't decided yet if I want to do the 30 day shred for the full 30 days straight yet or if I want to switch it up with a different video and alternate days. This one you're supposed to do 10 days at each of the 3 levels on the dvd. I'm going to stick with level 1 until I can do it comfortably though. The other video I want to try is Jillian's Yoga Meltdown. I love yoga, but most of the videos are way too slow paced for me. This one's supposed to be much quicker. I'd probably use it as my weekend video though because it's a little longer than this one (about 30 mins) and I don't think I'll have time to do it during the week (since I'm already waking up at 5).

No comments:

Post a Comment