Thursday, March 25, 2010

Taco Chili

I found a recipe the other day for Taco soup that sounded really good. Of course, I'm not a big soup fan, so we had some taco chili, instead. It was so good that I feel it's necessary I share my recipe with you!


What you need:
ground beef (or turkey or chicken)
1 can of corn (or some frozen corn)
1 can of kidney beans
1 can of pinto beans
2 packets of taco seasoning
1 can of diced tomatoes
shredded cheese

Brown your meat and drain it.
Toss everything except your cheese in your crockpot (drain all can of liquid except 1 of the beans).
Cook on low for 8 hours. Dish out and top with cheese.
Enjoy!

We ate ours with some tortilla chips. :)

4 comments:

  1. Sounds so good!!! :) I'm gonna have to make some mexican tonight cuz you put me in the mood for it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMY! I may make some taco salad tomorrow night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds so good! I'm going to bookmark it for when it gets cold. My husband would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this sounds neat! I have only had the classic chili before, but LOVE this twist on it! I am going to have to try this...everyone likes chili...and I can even make this one gluten free for us!
    landfjacobson @ charter.net
    Laura Jacobson

    ReplyDelete