Sunday, March 7, 2010

Spring has finally sprung!

For those of you on the East coast, you know that we've been having a rough winter this year. And for those of you in NJ specifically, you know that we got around 5 feet of snow in less than a week last month. Now, I've never really been a fan of winter. The cold weather makes my already dry skin extra dry and I hate when the bottoms of my pants get wet from snow. What's worse is that they not only get wet, but if you're really lucky, you get some nice rock salt on the bottoms, too, which, as we all know, eats away at the fabric and leaves these awesome stains on the bottom of your pants. And, unfortunately, I have a really hard time finding jeans that fit me comfortably now without my having to give an arm and a leg for them (and even then, I'm hoping to not stay this size for long - the baby weight MUST go).



Well, this weekend the weather finally turned nice and was in the mid to high 50's. While Jesse was at work, I took the Little Monster to the park for the first time this year. Now that she's big enough to play, she had a blast.

First we drove...
 

Then we made some new friends...
 
 
She loved the slide.
 

She gave Mommy some presents (what Mommy doesn't want dead leaves and twigs)
 

She climbed up the big kid part all by herself
 

And she loved the swings...
 

Then the little one was beat and it was time to go home. She played for nearly 2 hours, making sure did everything at least once! I loved watching her. What did you guys do this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. she is soooooooooo cute! Glad you had fun at the park

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!!! I love winter.....and down here I think winter is officially over. Enjoy your nice weather!

    ReplyDelete