Monday, March 15, 2010

Pretty smelling goodies!

I don't know about you, but I absolutely LOVE coming home to a pretty smelling home. It just makes it feel welcoming and relaxing. And as we all know, relaxing is the key to getting through those long days.

I recently got some goodies that I don't think I could live without now. One of my favorite additions to my home is a candle from AuntieDis.



I bought ours in Love Spell and can I tell you how freaking good it smells? Jesse came home the other day (the first time I lit them) and said "Oh my god, it smells so good in here". This candle has such a sweet, rich smell and it lasts FOREVER. I got the 8oz candle and have had it lit non-stop all weekend and it's still about 7/8ths full!

Di included a free gift from her other shop, TheTemptingTart, and I am so glad she did! She sent me 3 Endless Love tarts and they smell soooo good. We've had the same one burning on our tart warmer for the last 4 days!



Is it sad that I can't wait until I can order more?? The problem is deciding what to try next!!

No comments:

Post a Comment