Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Our first sewing patterns & our new name

This week, I created and listed 2 new patterns in our shop - sewing patterns at that! I started sewing a little over a year ago and fell in love with it (yes, I taught myself). And this month, I created my first 2 patterns. Both are peasant style dresses, but they are equally adorable! Both patterns include sizes from 12mos up to 6T and are being marketed under our new name - My Little Apricot. Check out the patterns here.

I have some more sewing pattern ideas, so keep a look out for them! I hope to start at least 1 this week. :)


The Amelia dress, above, is made from 6 pieces of fabric and the Olivia dress, below, is made from 10. Both are equally simply and adorable! The one below we're actually using for the Monster's Easter dress. <3

1 comment: