Monday, December 14, 2009

14 December 2009

On Thursday, we took M to get her pictures taken for our holiday cards. I can't believe how expensive pictures are nowadays, but we did like the way they came out. She met Santa, too (and wiped her nose on his sleeve!). It's really hard for me to choose a favorite picture because I like them all so much. haha.

I have to say though, if you have 4 kids and you can't control them, then you probably shouldn't take them to get their pictures taken if you don't have anyone to go with you. This one woman kept letting her 2 youngest kids runs around like crazies and then the oldest one kept chasing after the two younger ones. The little girl kept screaming at the top of her lungs and the youngest boy kept chasing her around the lobby, knocking the other kids over. Very annoying. I also didn't like the 2 teenagers (who were there by themselves) who kept looking at my daughter and laughing. The Little Monster wasn't even doing anything, she was cuddling her Elmo doll. We ended up waiting a long time for the photos to 'develop' even though they said that someone would be with us in 'a few minutes'. All in all, though, the experience was a good one. We really liked our photographer and M had a blast. She kept trying to get the red ball ornament. haha.



We got this one in a 10x13 for our living room. I personally think it's adorable.

This is a good one of her in the red tutu dress. You can barely tell that it's actually a halter.

This one is our Christmas card picture.





haha, she got tired of her hat.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, they came out PERFECT!!!! You're right...pictures can be SO expensive. We need to get some made. We haven't had any since the baby was born......

    ReplyDelete
  2. pictures are expensive but these are soooooo cute...I think pics are something you should spend money on! They grow up to fast and there is nothing like looking at old pictures of your sweet kids when they are older! She is sure a sweetie!
    I wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas!!! I hope your week is going great!

    I was wondering if you could do me a favor and vote for my blog: http://homies.apartmenttherapy.com/2009/category/kids-at-home

    you have to sign up (which is quick) but would really help me! I would love it if you spread the word also!

    Just put in your favorite blog as : littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com

    thank you sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tiffany & Priscila!!

    We did end up getting some pictures. We got a 10x13 (we had a coupon for a free one), some postcards and then 4 other sheets of pictures. I still have to hang them in the living room though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is a doll! So cute!

    (DoubleDippedSweets)

    ReplyDelete