Thursday, November 19, 2009

19 November 2009

So, over the past month and a half, I've been trying to come up with some awesome new ideas for the Little Monster and for the shop.

I've got a couple things on my plate right now, the first being the sweater dress I'm making for M.



The pattern is from Anjibeane (click the picture to get to her etsy shop). I'm making this one without the appliques though. Maybe the next one I make will have them. :)
I also have a hoodie pattern from her shop that I'm working on, too.

I just finished writing and creating the Monster's O Tannenbaum hat (the pattern and custom hats are available in my shop). What does everyone think?


3 comments:

  1. So, so cute! I love the hat, but the dress would be my first pick! Darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I've got the back of the dress just about completely finished. Then I have to do the front, stitch it together, add the hood & the bottom band and I'm done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hats are very cute, and I love that dress, which I think Ive said in another comment before too haha.

    ReplyDelete